The original recipe can be found here. Stephanie’s version can be found below.
- 1 box of a wheat noodle. Real Simple suggested rigatoni.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella balls
- 7 oz. (1 package) of pre-made pesto.
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper, cook on Foreman Grill (not to be confused with the Tyson vacuum) for 10 minutes (follow directions for your specific model).
- While chicken is cooking, boil water, cook pasta, and drain. Put pasta back into pot.
- Chop chicken, add to pasta.
- Stir pesto sauce, kalamata olives, and mozzarella balls into pot and stir.
PS. This meal is delicious as leftovers as when you warm it up, the mozzarella balls melt even more than the first night. Who doesn’t love melted cheese?
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it!