If you guessed that this was a Real Simple recipe, you guessed correctly! As always though, I’ve made it even simpler (and better)! For the original recipe, click here.
- 5 large tomatoes, cut into eighths (or 4 if your beagle steals one and runs away with it to eat it)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- sea salt and ground pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup feta, crumbled
- 1 box wheat spaghetti
- Heat oven to 450° F. Place the tomatoes in a large baking dish and spoon the olive oil and garlic over them.
- Sprinkle with ¾ teaspoon each salt and pepper and toss. Roast on top rack of oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove baking dish from oven and stir in the shrimp, parsley, and lemon juice. Use a large spoon to squash the potatoes, causing them to create a sauce. Sprinkle with the Feta. Return the dish to oven until the shrimp are cooked through, 10 to 15 minutes. Serve over spaghetti noodles.
10 thoughts on “Roasted Tomatoes, Shrimp and Feta Spaghetti”
I love the combination! I almost bought some shrimp today at the store, but didn’t have anything in mind and thought I’d wait! Ta-da! 🙂
It’s funny as we actually had shrimp and were trying to figure out what we could add it to and then this passed my way! Perfect! If you try it, let me know your thoughts and/or suggestions!
Aww too bad I don’t eat shrimp or tomatoes….so mine would be feta & spaghetti. AKA “spa-fetti”. 😉
LOL, love it. Why don’t you eat shrimp or tomatoes? Allergic or just don’t like them?
I dont eat anything that might’ve been in The Little Mermaid. LOL Zero lobster, zero fish, no shrimp, no…octopus/calamari, etc. tomatoes I’ve always disliked, I’ve tried to eat them several times, but have to spit them out! *patooie! XP
I just laughed so hard at, “I don’t eat anything that might have been in The Little Mermaid.” Classic- thanks for that Steph!
That looks tasty!
Oh my gosh, this looks delicious!! I’ll be trying it tonight 🙂
Let me know what you think!