If you guessed that this was a Real Simple recipe, you guessed correctly! As always though, I’ve made it even simpler (and better)! For the original recipe, click here.
- 5 large tomatoes, cut into eighths (or 4 if your beagle steals one and runs away with it to eat it)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- sea salt and ground pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup feta, crumbled
- 1 box wheat spaghetti
- Heat oven to 450° F. Place the tomatoes in a large baking dish and spoon the olive oil and garlic over them.
- Sprinkle with ¾ teaspoon each salt and pepper and toss. Roast on top rack of oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove baking dish from oven and stir in the shrimp, parsley, and lemon juice. Use a large spoon to squash the potatoes, causing them to create a sauce. Sprinkle with the Feta. Return the dish to oven until the shrimp are cooked through, 10 to 15 minutes. Serve over spaghetti noodles.