It’s been a while since the last food blog and while I have been cooking, nothing has floored me enough to actually share it…until now.
Friends, these Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken breasts are out-of-this-world incredible. To make it even better, they are super easy to make and don’t even require a lot of ingredients!
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped (or 1 1/2 teaspoons dried)
- 4 6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 cloves garlic, unpeeled
- Lay the prosciutto on a cutting board or plate and sprinkle with the oregano.
- Season the chicken with ½ teaspoon pepper. Lay each breast on a slice of prosciutto and wrap the prosciutto around the chicken.
- Heat the oil and garlic in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chicken and cook until the prosciutto is crisp and the chicken is cooked through, 7 to 8 minutes per side. Transfer the chicken and garlic to plates.
I paired this with veggies and it was terrific! Also, I did buy a pepper marinade and let the chicken soak in it for 30 minutes prior to making in leu of sprinkling pepper on the breasts. The marinade gave it a little extra flavor.