It’s been a while since the last food blog and while I have been cooking, nothing has floored me enough to actually share it…until now.
Friends, these Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken breasts are out-of-this-world incredible. To make it even better, they are super easy to make and don’t even require a lot of ingredients!
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped (or 1 1/2 teaspoons dried)
- 4 6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 cloves garlic, unpeeled
- Lay the prosciutto on a cutting board or plate and sprinkle with the oregano.
- Season the chicken with ½ teaspoon pepper. Lay each breast on a slice of prosciutto and wrap the prosciutto around the chicken.
- Heat the oil and garlic in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chicken and cook until the prosciutto is crisp and the chicken is cooked through, 7 to 8 minutes per side. Transfer the chicken and garlic to plates.
I paired this with veggies and it was terrific! Also, I did buy a pepper marinade and let the chicken soak in it for 30 minutes prior to making in leu of sprinkling pepper on the breasts. The marinade gave it a little extra flavor.
10 thoughts on “Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken Breasts”
meat wrapped in meat…….(droooooooooooooooooools……)
I know right!
have you ever seen the sausage bacon loaf??
No!? Do share…
Oh…my God. It looks like a heart attack wrapped in two pounds of bacon!
what a way to go….
I made this on Wednesday night! Two Stephanie recipes back to back, with your meatloaf the very next night (last night). Yum!
YAY!!! This is so exciting. You’re encouraging me to cook more now. Stay tuned! 😉
Looks delicious and easy thanks for sharing