No hablo Español, sorry about the cheesy play on words. The truth though, is that this meal is fantastic, healthy and easy to make so I am sharing it!
Courtesy of Shape magazine and chef Julieta Ballesteros, the recipe…(Click picture to enlarge)
- Use 4 tomatoes instead of 5 for the Pico de Gallo.
- Use double what the recipe calls for in the onion, cilantro and sugar for the Pico de Gallo.
- Substitute chicken for the steak if you prefer chicken.
- Add sour cream and shredded cheese for more flavor.
- Use wheat tortillas instead of flour (wheat is better for you).