No hablo Español, sorry about the cheesy play on words. The truth though, is that this meal is fantastic, healthy and easy to make so I am sharing it!
Courtesy of Shape magazine and chef Julieta Ballesteros, the recipe…(Click picture to enlarge)
*A few things I would suggest:
- Use 4 tomatoes instead of 5 for the Pico de Gallo.
- Use double what the recipe calls for in the onion, cilantro and sugar for the Pico de Gallo.
- Substitute chicken for the steak if you prefer chicken.
- Add sour cream and shredded cheese for more flavor.
- Use wheat tortillas instead of flour (wheat is better for you).
7 thoughts on “Tacos de Carne Asada; Me Likea Alota”
I love new recipes! Thanks for sharing this, I look forward to trying it 🙂
I’d love to hear what your thoughts were on it if you do, or ways to tweak it to make it better.
Yum yum, I’m having fish tacos for my birthday dinner 🙂
I haven’t had fish tacos, you will have to share your secret recipe! 🙂 Have a lovely birthday dear!
Thanks 🙂 My step-mum is making them this time. But I wrote the ones I made in a previous post: http://notsoskinnygenes.wordpress.com/2012/05/22/nursing-my-food-baby/
Sooo much better when someone else makes your bday dinner! LOL! These look yummy, will have to give them a try. Thanks for sharing!